We are about a half hour drive from Junction 47 of the M4. The suggested route below is the simplest, but not the most scenic.
* PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS A LOW BRIDGE, (11ft,) IN GOWERTON.
· Take M4 Junction 47 -
· At the next roundabout take the right exit signed the Gower A484.
· At the next roundabout continue straight – still the A484
· At the next roundabout turn first left onto the B4296 -
· As soon as you go under the bridge, get into right lane and turn right at the traffic lights on to the (B4295).
· Keep going on this road for several miles. Pass through the village of Penclawdd.
· Eventually you will pass an Esso garage on your left in the village of Llanrhidian. Drive past the School on your right and the Greyhound pub on the left. Just past the pub take the right turning.
· After a few minutes you will arrive in the village of Llanmadoc. Pass The Britannia Inn on your right and drive up the hill passing the red telephone box on your left. You will see a prominent white Swiss style house in front of you. Take the road that runs between this house and the ancient village Church building. Do not turn right and go down the hill to Cwm Ivy.
· You will find us at the very end of this idyllic country lane.
Llanmadoc Camping & Caravan Site,
Lagadranta Farm, Llanmadoc, Gower, Swansea, SA3 1DE